Open Water Swimming
Waterford Triathlon Club , Open water swim Monday evenings 6.30pm sharp in Dunmore East. Running from May bank holiday until early September
A swim briefing will take place in Car park at 6.25pm
- You Must be able to Swim , This is not a swim lesson
- Wetsuits compulsory. Wear 2 swim hats for extra warmth
- Each Member/ Guest must sign on.
- There will be 2no. groups only . A + B
- Group A will be over to the rocks and back
- Group B will be out to the bouys and back
- Please wait until after swim briefing before entering the water
- Each group will leave Together after the Group Leader
- Always have a Swim Buddy . Watch out for others
- If you are uncomfortable or need assistance , Raise your hand
- This is NOT a race.. Enjoy.